We’ve missed you and look forward to welcoming you back to our galleries. For everyone’s health and safety, we’ve made some changes and are limiting capacity. Entry is by timed ticket only.
Our new health and safety measures are designed to prioritize the well-being of our staff and visitors to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit. This has been a thorough process which carefully considers many variables and takes into account state and city guidelines, health experts and ongoing discussions with our own staff and museum colleagues. We recognize that circumstances may change at any moment and are assessing protocols each day.
Before Your Visit
- Please ensure you are in good health before you arrive. If you have COVID-19, are asymptomatic, experiencing cold symptoms (coughing, sneezing, congestion, elevated temperature, etc.), or have recently come in contact with someone who has COVID-19, you will not be permitted access to the building. Those infected with the coronavirus must quarantine for 14 days before they can visit our exhibitions.
- All ICA staff undergo daily wellness check-ins, which include completing a questionnaire about their health and temperature readings.
- Housekeeping is present daily for regular enhanced cleaning of all spaces.
- We are unable to store large personal items. Please refrain from bringing book bags, laptops, over-sized purses, etc.
- Visitors are encouraged to keep their outerwear – coats and jackets on during their visit. The coat closet is available on a limited basis.
- All public spaces, such as our mezzanine, terrace, and reading stations are off limits.
- All restrooms are now designated as single use.
- The water fountain is only available for water bottle refills.